Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweetest Moment :)

Everyone has their Sweetest Moment -- How Sweet is the memory that you have??? In my life I never feel sweet before -- I SWEAR!! But there is a BABY who make me feel SWEET & TOUCH whenever I see HIM. Who is the BABY??? A baby who makes all of us SWEET till deep in our heart, Baby of the KING??? Yes he is the KING in our house..!! This baby -- is smart , clever , cute & CHEEKY...!!!



I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH....!!! look how sweet is he.... :)

This BABY love to call everyone when everyone is back from work or college -- EXAMPLE :-
- Gung Gung
- Po Po
- Pa Pa
- Ma Ma
- Yii Yii Ma
- Yii Yii Gung
- Munn Yiii
- Fuuuu
- Peh Pehhh Yiiii
- Ah Yii (3 Yii)


Imagine you just step out from the car and you saw a little cute baby is walking fast towards the gate and call you loudly with "your name" what will you feel??

No comments: