Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Too Good News

Firstly, This morning I received a sms which my 2nd sister send to me...She told me today 7.15pm got dinner in SS2 Tai Thong because is

My Aunt Birthday

Secondly, My colleague - Steffi received our slip, so she pass to everyone meanwhile mine she pass to Ho......then Ho called me that he accidentally open my slip and How saw it too...I scolded them - im so piss off because is a very P&C thing.

Once I received the slip already, I faster open the envelope and see............ACTUALLY THEY ARE JUST JOKING!!!!! P/S : They always love to bully & "ejek" me because im the most youngest in that Dept. Im really a little sister to them.

I faster open up the slip once I got it from Ho and READ IT THEN I SAW

Increased!!! more then I requested during review!!!! OH MY GOD --- Really is the happiest day in my life!!!

No comments: